Mar 27, 2014

Waking up...

This is going to sound really strange, but recently it's almost like I've been asleep for a few years and suddenly I woke up.  I mean literally, just woke up.

I've begun to write again.  I am listening to music again, and this is a big deal.  I am/was an audiophile, and collected music, but for the last few years, I hardly ever listened to any at all.  Now, I'm searching for music, making new playlists, enjoying the feelings music has always given me.  Enjoying the FEELINGS!!!  I feel the music again.  I feel me again.  *sigh* I thought I was dead for so long.

And, even bigger news, my sex drive has returned.  It's like an old friend that was gone for so long and finally decided to come back home.  I feel my own desire again.

I have no clue what was wrong with me.  It didn't seem like I was depressed or anything.  I just felt all the desires for pleasure had gone out.  I was still happy a lot of the time, I just didn't want to feel the intense emotions.  It seemed fine doing that.  It almost seemed normal to be honest.  I thought, well, I thought I was just done with it all, ya know.

But now, well, life seems so wonderful.  It's just so wonder to feel things again.  I mean things that make you swoon.  Like a good song, or a handsome man that passes you on the street and makes you want to be "a dumb blond, a centerfold, the girl next door" [as the song goes... ]

Maybe I will actually have a second act in life.  Just maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment